2021-2022 Swim Program Calendar
’22-’23 Swim Program Registration Opens
MAY 20, 2022 (Extended to May 26, 2022 for makeup lessons)
’21-’22 School Year Swim Program Ends
’22-’23 School Year Swim Program Begins
JULY 4 (4th of July)
AUGUST 6 – AUGUST 14 (Summer Break)
SEPTEMBER 5 (Labor Day)
OCTOBER 2-8 (Fall Break)
No Afternoon Classes October 31st
NOVEMBER 21-27 (Thanksgiving Break)
DECEMBER 23, 2022 to Jan 8, 2023 (Holiday Break)
JANUARY 9, 2023 classes resume
JANUARY 16, 2023 (Martin Luther King Holiday)
FEBRUARY 18-25, 2023 (Presidents Week)
MARCH 18 – APRIL 1, 2023 (Spring Break)
’23-’24 Swim Program Registration Opens April 2
MAY 25, 2023
’22-’23 School Year Swim Programs End
12 equal monthly rates based upon our swim program calendar.
30 Minute Lesson
- 1 class per week $105/month. Family Rate: $100/month per child
- 2 classes per week $200/month. Family Rate: $190/month per child
45 Minute Team
- 1 day per week $125/month. Family Rate – $120/month per child
- 2 days per week $235/month. Family Rate – $225/month per child
Private Swim Lessons
Private swim lessons for children and adults are available on request. Private lessons are 20 minutes long.
5 Private lessons $300. and Insurance/Reg Fee (Must be completed within 3 months)
10 Private lessons $550. and Insurance/Reg Fee (Must be completed within 6 months)
Swim Lesson Registration
Register online for the 2021-2022 Swim Program prior to April 1st to ensure being enrolled in classes starting in June.
- $75. first child, additional children $50. each /class annual registration fee
- Online registration is required of all swimmers, including “Drop-In” or “Trial Class” students
- We require a 30 day written notice to be given when stopping lessons.
- Withdrawal Forms are located at our front desk.
- Any withdrawal notification given on or after April 1st will be stopped at the conclusion of our school year program at the end of May.
- If you choose to withdrawal from lessons prior to a minimum of 2 consecutive months, we will bill all classes at our drop-in rate of $35. per 30 minute lesson or $45. per 45 minute Team.
- Prior notification of class absences (minimum of 2 hours) due to illness, medical, or work conflict will be given make-up lessons. We request class absence notification be given as soon as possible, but require notification no later than two hours prior to the class start time to receive a make-up lesson.
- Make-up lessons can be given for family vacation with a minimum of one week prior notification.
- All make-up lessons must be completed within 1 month of the absence.
- If possible, please schedule family vacation make-up lessons prior to your vacation.
- Please wait until your child is well to schedule illness or medical make-up lessons.
- We do not offer make-up lessons for missed make-up lessons.
- Due to high operational costs we do not give refunds or credits for missed classes, regardless of reason
- If you need to change your class schedule please notify our front desk staff person so we can fill out a Class Change Form and find available classes to accommodate your schedule.
- Children may start lessons any month if we have class openings that accommodate your child’s age, swim ability, and schedule. We prorate your tuition to your child’s class start date.